Saturday, March 29, 2014

I can't believe a year went by so fast!

I was going to make a big long post about my recent injury and my journey to rent and all the way through it, but I don't think I really want to do all that. I'd rather take the time to celebrate my cast, and the crew that made it possible to put on the wonderful show that is Rent. I don't plan on being too long winded, but I can't even begin to express my gratitude towards my fellow cast members for all the work they've put in and how they all believed in this show and its message, and they believed in each other, and me as well. I thank our director Scott for trusting us as actors with his vision and letting us experiment and bring our best to the characters. And of course I have to thank our crew and band, The actors bring the heart and soul, and the director is the brain, but the crew and the band are the body, and our body was pretty damn strong. Theatre isn't something you can do alone. It takes so many people working together that it felt wrong to talk about myself today, on the day of our final show. Rent is a show about community and that's what this group is, a tight nit community that wants to see everyone else succeed. All I'll say is I've been extremely blessed to get to perform my two dream rolls back to back, and I can't wait for what the future holds! I plan to continue the blog, though early access to Elder Scrolls Online starts tomorrow so it may be a while, with posts about my future acting endeavors and talk about video games. I'm off to get ready for tonight! Viva La Vie Boheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment